We’re excited to announce that we have a new mobile app! You can search the OCPL catalog for materials, place and cancel holds, manage your account, renew items, learn about our new services and programs, and more!
To download, please visit the app store on your tablet or mobile device (on iOS devices, the App Store; on Android devices, the Google Play store). Just search for “Manlius Library” and our app will be the first entry. Launch the app, enter your library card information, and you’re all set!
Questions? Call us at 315-682-6400 or email our help desk.
With the app, you can:
Access the entire OCPL Catalog:
- Search for books, movies and music and more
- Place holds
- Scan/Search an ISBN to place a hold
Manage your account:
- Renew items
- Check the status of your holds
- Cancel holds
- Check due dates
- View your account balance
- Check out items with the in-app digital library card
Learn more about our library:
- Find our location and directions
- Get our hours
- Check our calendar to learn about and register for our upcoming programs
- Visit our website
- Access our digital resources
Ask a question:
- Click to call feature
- Click to email feature