Vaccination & Tax Resources

COVID-19 & Tax

Vaccination Resources

Onondaga County’s COVID-19 Vaccine Information

Channel 9’s COVID-19 Vaccine Guide

Visit this page to find out if you’re eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine!

NYS Vaccine Hotline: 1-833-697-4839

COVID-19 questions? Email

Tax Information

AARP Tax Help appointments at Manlius Library are on hold indefinitely. We recommend that patrons make other plans to have their taxes prepared and filed.

There are no available AARP sites in Onondaga County because of COVID-19 restrictions at this time.

There is another free tax site sponsored by PEACE Inc, located on South Ave in Syracuse, NY. For appointments, call 315-634-3756.

Federal Tax Forms available at Manlius Library in limited quantities

We have a limited number of federal tax forms and instructions available to patrons. Each form booklet includes the following forms:

1040 – U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

1040-SR – U.S. Tax Return for Seniors

Schedule 1 – Additional Income and Adjustments to Income

Schedule 2 – Additional Taxes

Schedule 3 – Additional Credits and Payments

Schedule LEP – Request for Change in Language Preference

The 1040 & 1040-SR instruction booklet includes information about these forms and more.

We are also happy to print tax forms for patrons, and make the printed forms available to pick up via our Curbside Pickup service. Instructions will not be printed. To schedule a Curbside Pickup appointment, please choose a timeslot in the Event Calendar, call us at 315-682-6400, or email us at

Information about filing taxes for free (United Way) (IRS Free File)

Local CPAs (options listed under Accounting/Finance)

Tax Forms

NYS Tax Forms

Tax Forms for all US states

Federal Tax Forms

What should I prepare?

  • A copy of your federal and state tax return tax return from last year (if filed).
  • A picture ID (such as a driver’s license, a passport).
  • An affordable healthcare statement (Form 1095-A, Form 1095-B, or Form 1095-C).
  • A health insurance exemption certificate (if received).
  • Information related to any tax credits you may claim.
  • Your bank account and check routing numbers (so the state can directly deposit tax refunds)
  • Proof of your income, including forms W-2, 1098, 1099 or any other documents showing additional income.