Lynda.com’s great content is now available in LinkedIn Learning! You don’t need to have a LinkedIn account to use LinkedIn Learning, just your library card number and PIN!
LinkedIn Learning features an extensive collection of award-winning online courses and video tutorials to help you learn business, technical and creative skills. Choose from thousands of online courses to learn in-demand skills from real-world industry experts.
Step-by-step Instructions for getting started with LinkedIn Learning:
- Before using the app, set up your account online at https://www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/onondagacounty.
- Download the free LinkedIn Learning app from an app store.
- When you open the app, choose “Sign In”, even if you have never used Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning.
- Leave the email box blank and click on blue text “Sign in with your library card”.
- Enter our Library ID, “onondagacounty” at the end of the address.
- Follow the prompts for email, library card number and PIN.
The LinkedIn Learning mobile application is now available for library patrons. After you download it from your app store, you’ll select Sign in with your library card to log in with your library card.