If you have holds to pick up, please visit our event calendar to register for a pickup time! If you need assistance with signing up, please call 315-682-6400.
If there are specific items you want, go to our catalog and sign in to your account. Search for and place the specific titles you’d like on hold. Schedule an appointment when you receive a notification that your items are available for pickup. Please note: due to quarantine times for library materials, wait times for holds are currently longer than normal.
Want a librarian’s expertise in selecting your items? Please visit this link to fill out the Reader’s Advisory form. Whether you want a cozy mystery or action-packed thriller, our librarians will work to find the best titles for any age and interest! Once your selections are ready, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment for pickup.
Pickup Time Slots:
Mon & Wed: 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, 3:30 – 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat: 9:30 am – 11:00 am, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Please note that doors will only be unlocked during pickup time slots.
Curbside Pickup Step-by-Step:
To place holds on specific items:
Go to our catalog and login with your library card number and PIN to search for and place specific titles on hold or call the library at 315-682-6400 for assistance.
Please note: due to quarantine times for library materials, wait times for holds are currently longer than normal.
If you have been notified that your holds are available:
Go to our event calendar and sign up for a pickup time or call the library at 315-682-6400 for assistance.
If you would like our librarians to choose a selection of materials for you: Go to our event calendar and sign up for an available pickup time and fill out the Manlius Library Suggests form or call the library and let a librarian know what types of materials you would like and get their assistance in scheduling a pickup time.
During your scheduled pickup time slot: Items to be picked up will be placed in the library vestibule in a paper bag labelled with the last four letters of your last name and the last four digits of your library card. Please be sure the vestibule is empty of other patrons before entering and maintain a safe distance of at least 6’ from the doors while waiting for others to retrieve their materials and exit. Please wear a mask if you are able. All items will be checked out to your card for a 3-week period. You can renew items online or by calling the library. Fines will not be accrued during this time. Take your bag and enjoy!
Note: Materials not retrieved during the pickup time slot will be brought back into the library and staff will call you to setup another pickup time.
For everyone’s safety:
- Library staff will not be able to assist you in person or enter the vestibule. For assistance, please call us at 315-682-6400 or email us at email@example.com.
- Virtual assistance appointments are available as well, please contact us at 315-682-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Items may only be returned to the book drop and should not be left in the vestibule or outside of the library entrance. If you have materials that should not be returned in the book drop (e-readers, WiFi kits, etc.) please call the library at 315-682-6400 to arrange a drop-off time.
- All items are being quarantined for a minimum of 7 days once returned and will remain on your card during that time. Late fees will not be accrued.
- We are not accepting material donations at this time.
- Staff in the building is limited and working in shifts to maintain social distancing and decrease chances of spreading the virus. All staff will be wearing masks, washing hands, using hand sanitizer, and wearing gloves to prevent the spread of the virus through the library materials. Door handles and other areas that have been touched will be disinfected between appointment times, but please be certain to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after being in public areas. Please be patient as we work through these new processes that will keep our staff and our community safe!