Manlius Library is committed to fostering an environment that allows our patrons to succeed. Our staff prioritizes providing reasonable and timely access to the information needs of all. We work to ensure that our collection, technologies, and other resources are accessible to all and compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Accessible restrooms and meeting rooms
- All public rooms on both levels of our building are accessible
- Automatic doors at both entrances
- Designated accessible parking spaces available on both sides of the main entrance
- Accessible public computer workstations
In compliance with the ADA and the NYS Office of Attorney General’s Civil Rights Bureau, service animals are welcome in all publicly accessible areas of our building.
Manlius Library has a Zoomax handheld video magnifier available at the front desk for patron use within the library. We also have two large magnifying glasses.
Manlius Library also has a Perkins Brailler, available for in-house use.
Item Retrieval Help
Upon request, library staff will assist with the retrieval of physical and electronic resources in our collection. Time needed for retrieval will vary depending on staff availability.
Picking up Items
Manlius Library is proud to offer library pick-up services via Curbside Pickup. For more information about Curbside Pickup, please visit this page.
If you are unable to reach our foyer to collect your items via Curbside Pickup, please call us from our parking lot at 315-682-6400. One of our staff members will bring your items out to your vehicle.
If you have questions, please call us at 315-682-6400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that assistance will be available during the time of your visit.
Closed captioning is now available for all of our recordings on Facebook and YouTube. To enable closed captioning, please toggle the caption icons as circled in the attached picture. If you cannot find the caption icons on Facebook, please enable the caption setting in your options. To enable the caption setting, follow these quick steps below:
1. Click in the top right of Facebook.
2. Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
3. Scroll down and click Videos in the left column.
4. Click Off next to Always Show Captions.
5. Select On to turn on captions for Facebook videos, when available. Please send any questions you may have to email@example.com.
Note: Please allow 24 hours for the caption button to show up on your Facebook videos.